Today is Dusty's birthday! Twenty years ago this young man came into the world. I wish I could say he was kicking and screaming but when they layed him on my chest he was a dark blue and wasn't breathing at all. The nurse finally convinced the doctor that this little guy needed help. They took him from me and tried to give him oxygen. Tat didn't work. All of a sudden I was really panicked and the doctor called for more help. All I heard was silence. I kept thinking, " I know he is going to be okay". It seemed like an eternity before those five people got my little man to breath, but they did and he was okay. He has been such a joy in our house. Dusty brings us laughter and has one of the kindest forgiving hearts I have ever known in a person.
Happy Birthday Dusty! We will miss you on your mission but we know you are gonna do great things!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Happy Birthday Dusty
Posted by Lisa Deets at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment