Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blessing In Disguise

Well we are officially a one income family! Mark no longer has a job but truthfully it was killing him! I can see a huge weight lifted off his shoulders. So here we go! On to the next big adventure!
Life is full of changes. It is supposed to be that way. We all need to remember that with change comes an opportunity to grow in our faith and in each other. Mark, you are the best and I appreciate all that you do for this family every day.

3 comments:

LeVander Family said...

Dad was made for GREAT things! We all know it and see it, he just needs to realize it too:) I'm glad he is away from that place it wasn't good for him. He'll find something else soon I know it!

Neena Deets said...

It's so weird being at work knowing he's not here. Don't worry, I know who is supervisor is and I get division stats weekly...her team is always at the bottom. She'll get her's eventually.

Alicia said...

I think Dad should be a park ranger!