I work at the Mall in Mesa. I have grown to love the people that I work with and the patrons that frequently visit our little shop. We used to work out of a little Kiosk that was located in the Mall walkway. After a year and a half of being in the Kiosk I have made some really close friends. One of them is a "mall walker". His name is Woody. Woody is ninety years old, (although you would not think that he was a day over seventy.) He always has a positive thing to say, he never complains. and always has a smile. How great the world would be if we could all be like him. Woody lost his wife to Alzheimers two years ago. He doesn't have a big family, only two daughters and 1 grandson. And yet he is always happy and says "gosh I have a great life!" Woody gives that little bit of happiness to others every day. I think of him often when he doesn't come to the mall. They are happy thoughts and I hope that I can give the same to others in my life. Thanks Woody for giving the world a better outlook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is awesome insight Lisa. Hope all is well with you and your family.
AAahhh I love Woody! He really is a special person isn't he?!
Post a Comment