I never really seem to have the time to write much these days. But to those of you who check in once in a while and you know who you are, I want you to know that I love you and pray for you and hope that you are happy. That is all. That is the thought for today. You are loved.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love you too Lisa
We love you too! We can't WAIT for the 28th when we can spend a few days all at once with you all. I'm ready for s break from these four walls! Danny's so pumped about the game. I just hope they play better than they have been...
Danny's off today and he tilled under our little garden so we can start prepping the ground for Spring. Lacy got a mini trampoline today, and she hasn't seen it yet. But the neighbor kids have. Ha ha! Trenton is growing out of his cranky-ness and is a total BALL. I took the kids to the High School basketball games last night, and Lacy went nuts for it all: the noise, the kids, the music...
Trenton? Hated it. Everytime the crowd starting chanting, his bottom lip went farther and farther out. Too cute for words.
We miss you!
Can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment